Content dock content is appearing embedded at bottom of blog page?

why is my content dock content appearing embedded at the bottom of my Blog page?
http://mharvey.wpengine.com/news/

It doesn’t do this on any other page.

thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It looks like the CSS isn’t loaded, would you mind providing your admin and FTP login credentials for testing? Is that a staging site with no cache? Because I can still see cache headers, please clear the cache before testing too.

Thanks!

Replying with secure note, thanks

Hi there,

Actually, that page should not have the Content Dock in. This seems to be a problem regarding the old version of the theme and cornerstone. Kindly update the theme to version 5.2.3 and Cornerstone to version 2.1.4:

Thank you.

Updated theme and cornerstone. Cleared cache. Issue persists

Hi There,

Upon further checking, I can see that the content dock generated CSS is not outputting on blog archives. I will forward this to our developer for investigation. For the mean time, please try editing the following file:
wp-content\plugins\tco-content-dock\functions\enqueue\styles.php

Look for this part on line 25:

// Active for all pages

if ( is_page() && isset( $tco_content_dock_all_pages_active ) && $tco_content_dock_all_pages_active ) {
    $display = true;
  }

Update to this:

// Active for all pages

if ( is_page() || isset( $tco_content_dock_all_pages_active ) && $tco_content_dock_all_pages_active ) {
    $display = true;
  }

Hope this helps.

Will this code be overwritten on updates?

Hi,

Yes, it will get overwritten on updates.

That’s the workaround for now until our web development team add a permanent fix to it.

Thanks

thanks i’ve added this code and it is now functioning.

to confirm, this is an X issue and not something specific to my site, correct?

1 Like

Yes it is a confirmed bug.
We’ve already submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.