Content disappears/weird issues with old elements

I installed updates to theme/cornerstone and purged cache. When I go in to edit an older page using the v2 elements, none of my content shows up. If I save and preview, it is still there, but not displaying in the admin. Any ideas?
Here’s what I’m seeing.

Hi @retrosnapshots,

Thank you for writing in, please do the following

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)
  • Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. Please deactivate this caching features while we tackle this issue.
  • Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

So it looks like it was my litespeed cache plugin. The CSS was not being updated. Looking good now!

Hey @retrosnapshots,

It’s good to know that it is just a caching issue.

Thanks for letting us know!

So yeah, it’s back. It seems to have something to do with the cornerstone UI and redrawing the elements on the screen. If say I use a slider in the panel or dropdown and change a font style let’s say, the content just disappears. It’s still there though. I can save and go look and it’s there, but it disappears from the visual cornerstone editor.

Also noticed some jquery error.

Hey @retrosnapshots,

I can’t replicate the issue you described in my test site so there’s likely another factor causing the issue in your site. In this case, please give us the following in a Secure Note.

• URL of the page having the issue
  • WordPress Login URL
  • Admin Username and Password
  • FTP Server, Username and Password

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.