i´m having the following issues:

• Content could not load on homepage
  • Content could not load on theme options
  • Other pages are working

Best regards,
José

Hello José,

I have tried checking your site but it seems to be inaccessible at the moment:

For the meantime, please check that you have both X and Cornerstone updated to the latest version. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Kindly also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi Jade,
thanks for you explanation.

Xtheme is on the latest version and Cornerstone too.
The website is online, i don´t have any caching plugin, i´ve disabled all plugins, but problem persists.

Att.
José

Hello José,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website and can see that on home page and theme options page, content is not loading up. Further inspecting the console I can see 500 error message. I then installed WP server info plugin to see the server configuration. Please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome:

1. I see that you are using WordPress 4.9.9. Please update WordPress to the latest version WordPress 5.0.3.
  2. Increase PHP Max Execution Time and set it for 300 for optimal usage.

To update WordPress, you can take a look at following resource.

https://codex.wordpress.org/Upgrading_WordPress

Thanks.

Thanks Prasant,
i´ve updated the php max exec. to 300, but the latest Wordpress pt_PT update is not available, only in en_US

I´ve checked other licences that i have with X theme and they are working with php max exec. 90 and Wordpress 4.9.9
Homepage content is loading but theme options is not. I can´t understand this! What is wrong here?

Hello @jlampreia,

After further investigation, I found out that there is an error 500 or a fatal error on the page.

You can do this by opening wp-config.php and adding

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

When you revisit the page, you should have some error output describing the issue in more detail.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks RueNel,
the error is:
preview-frame::update-aborted Object
(anonymous) @ cs.js?ver=3.4.6:111

What should i do?

Hi There,

Did you follow Ruenel’s advise on adding define('WP_DEBUG', true); on wp-config.php file? If not, please do so, this might give us a lead on what is causing the 500 fatal error.

WP DEBUG

Another thing, since you’re using latest X and Cornerstone, with outdated WP. Please update to the latest version of WP to make sure that this is not a compatibility issue.

Upgrading WordPress - Extended Instructions

Thanks,

Hi friech,
i backuped the website, i´ve added define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true); on wp-config.php file, i´ve updated Wordpress to the latest version, but the error persists: content could not load.

I found that disabling Mod Security it works, but this is not a solution, any idea?

Att.
José

Hi,

You don’t need to disable Mod Security completely.

Please contact your host and request to add a rule or whitelist a URL.

eg. For example yourdomain.com/x/ and /cornerstone-endpoint

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.