Content button not working

Currently, when I click the “Content” button inside X theme editor, nothing is happening. This button should take me to a page where I can search for pages to edit. I now have to go back to dashboard of Wordpress to select a new page to edit. Please help. Thanks

Hello Floyd,

Thanks fro writing in!

• Please make sure that you entered the correct URL in the button under Links > URL.
  • I also see that you are using Pro Theme version 2.0.4. I suggest you to update to the latest version 2.5.5 to avoid any compatibility issues. Here’s some resources that you can refer:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

The site I am designing is not using the Pro version. The content button just stopped working two days ago. Nothing happens after the symbol completes. Why is this happening? How do I update the version in use for this particular website?

Hello Floyd,

Thanks for updating the thread.

URL that’s listed in the licence manager is using Pro Theme on the website. Please see screenshot.

In case, if that’s not the website in question then please share login details in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Hi Floyd,

Thank you for the credentials, that site is using X theme, I believe you have a separate license for that and not the license that is on your account.

Ok, the main issue here is your X theme and Cornerstone is outdated while your Wordpress is in the latest version. Please update your X theme and Cornerstone to the latest version (v6.5.6 and v3.5.5 respectively).

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

How do I update X theme?

Hi Floyd,

Please check this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 about the update. You can do the manual update in case automatic update won’t work. Please backup your site before doing the update.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.