Content Builder Pro HTML Tag & Unresponsive Preview

After updating to the latest version of Pro (Version: 1.2.6), I keep getting these load errors:

• The preview was unresponsive after loading
  • The preview HTML did not include a closing HTML tag

Also, I have to refresh several times before the content builder loads…

Please see images below

Can you provide login credentials in a secure note? We can take a closer look at what’s happening.

Hey @OmarC1014,

The Content Builder works on my end. It looks like the cache is the cause of the issue on your end. Please clear all caches including your browser cache then test again. Also test in incognito mode.

Here’s what I did.

1. I purged the cache of your home page then went to the Content Builder.

I added a period after your headline to show you that it works.

1. I tested the rest of your pages but I did not purge them from the cache. That is when I temporarily saw the The preview HTML did not include a closing HTML tag notice. But, the Content Builder loads fine.

Each time I log in this is what happens:

The content area loads the rev slider, but does not load the content below the rev slider. I have to refresh several times before the content below the slider loads.

Hi there,

Looks like it’s host related, could you try cloning it in a separate environment just for testing? I’m randomly getting this

ERROR 504 - GATEWAY TIMEOUT

Why am I seeing this page?

The server that your request has reached is acting as a gateway or proxy to fulfil the request made by your client.

Web Browser => Web Front-End => Web Back-End

This server (Web Front-End) received an invalid response from an upstream (Web Back-End) server it accessed to fulfil the request.

In most cases this will not mean that the upstream server is down, but rather that the upstream server and the gateway/proxy do not agree on the protocol for exchanging data.

This problem is most commonly caused when there is a problem with IP communications between the Web Front and Back-Ends. Before you attempt to resolve this problem you should clear your browser cache completely.

Our support staff will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue. Please contact our Live Support or reply to any Tickets you may have received from our technicians for further assistance.

Looks like your host is failing or has connectivity issues. It’s working and loading fine, but that issue caused it to fail on random occasion. Please try contacting your hosting provider too. Is it shared hosting?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.