Content Builder doesn't open

Hi Themeco, After updating to Pro, Content Builder in Pro Not Working. It doesn’t load and all I get some bungled up stuff. This problem has rendered my site useless. I have tried everything suggested in the forum where there was the same problem- Including clearing cache and deactivation third party plugins. But NOTHING has worked.

Hello Ruhno,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked your website and can see that you are using Pro version 2.2.5. As you have already tried couple of solutions, please try out following and let us know the result:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  4. Go to Pro > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thanks for Looking in. I have share the user /pwd through secure note.

Hi there,

The issue could be the outdated version of your Wordpress installation.

Kindly keep a full backup of your site and update Wordpress as well.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you !! It’s all working right now.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.