Content block not showing font styles

Hi for some reason one of my content blocks is not showing the same font styles as it does on the back end.

It is the line that says “Unrivaled Expertise Delivering Unprecedented Multi-Industry Business Platform Technology”

on the back end I hav it green, sans-serf- and larger any advice?

http://staging.jusglobal.com

Hi @elizabethanneflynn,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see the content block s are looking fine as backend.

Can you please clear your cache and check again.

Thanks

Hi yes I am still seeing small white text on chrome after clearing the cache… Any more advice?

Maybe I didn’t explain this correctly. On the backend, the text appears as i want, but when published, the text is white and small.

Hello Elizabeth,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and then installed WP Server info plugin to see the server configurations. I noticed that right now you are using PHP version v5.4.45. Please update PHP to at least version 7.1 to avoid any compatibility issues.

You can get in touch with the hosting team to update PHP.

Next, test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

I also see that current memory limit is 256mb. Please update memory limit to 512mb. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Thanks.

1 Like

So I updated my version of PHP, increased my memory to 512, and turned off all my plugins, and these headings are still off! What can I do next?

HELP. This is still an issue and my site keeps crashing since I updated PHP please help.

Hi Elizabeth,

I still got the 500 error when edited your page.

Would you mind providing us with your FTP account so we can check the error log?

Thank you.

Hi I think my developer fixed the error log. You can see the site now. I am still getting content blocks we are having to style with css to match what we see in the back end, particularly with fonts and spacing.

Hi @elizabethanneflynn,

It’s quite weird, I added text and headlines and apply the same font styling and it works. Then later while troubleshooting, my added text, and headlines behave the same then there is a big gap and when I viewed the source code, it has empty headline elements that don’t exist in the builder. So then I removed my added text and headlines and the spacing is gone. I also noticed builder icons are gone too, it could be related to security too and the resources are being blocked.

Then I also created a test page and the font isn’t loading on both builder preview and actual page. This could be an object cache related, is there a way you could create another copy of your staging to a Linux/Unix environment? Just for comparison and test.

Thanks!

1 Like

I wish, but this website is due tonight and my developer is sleeping. I’ve been fixing with css but I’m not super good at that either.

Any quick fixes?

Literally nothing is taking my styles now. What should I do? My deadline is 8pm and I have so much design work to do. Please help.

Hello @elizabethanneflynn,

Thanks for updating in!

I am another user and when I view your site, it seems that all the fonts were set to “Inherit”. I have logged in to your and went to X > Theme Options > Typography. I temporarily set the body and content as well as the Headings to a font which was created in the font manager. After that, when I check your site, the fonts were displaying correctly.

Please clear all your browser caches and test your site again.

1 Like

Thank you that worked :smile:

You’re welcome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.