Content area repetition

http://www.shdtest.com/team/

If you click on any bottom members team profile (scott holmes, for example) the lightbox feature is also pulling in a team members stats behind it, doubling up the box, please let me know how this can be fixed!!

Also please let me know how to add a header to the blog page that looks like the team page linked above. I cannot find a post about how to code in the header text that I’ve placed on each other page:

Hi there,

I am not sure why this is happening we need to check the setup of your page by accessing the Cornerstone of the Team page. Kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

I did not exactly understand the second request. If you are talking to have a title for the blog page which you set from Settings > Reading, then you need to go to X > Launch > Options > Renew > Blog Options and set the option below:

If you are talking about a category you will need to go to Posts > Categories, select a category and fill in the option below:

Thank you.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the modals it is coming to few profiles, which have duplicate modal ID.
You might have duplicate the content area modal element from one position to another, which has generated same modal ID.

Please delete the modal element and ad it again, it will fix the issue.

Thanks

and the header issue?

I’ve tried time and time again to delete and add new models, copy others and replace them and it still seems to be happening with three of the bottom team members no matter what i do

Hi there,

I installed the Duplicate Post plugin and did test for many cases as the Team Clone page and I could not find why this is happening.

One thing that I see is that the Sections and the Rows of the page were created with the classic sections.

Unfortunately, I am out of options here and the only suggestion that I can give is that you create the page from scratch. This time use a separate Section for the top, a separate section for the second row and a separate section for advisors.

Please read my original answer regarding the header, if you have additional questions regarding the header please open up a separate thread to follow up.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.