"Content Area" element controls missing

Hi,

I reported this issue in September 2018 but it is still unsolved. Is there any ETA?

Thanks.

Best,
Diego

Hi Diego,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked the status of this report on our issue tracker and I can confirm it’s still open. I have notified the follow up, however we cannot provide any ETA for this as our developers working on the priority bugs.

Whenever we pushed an update, you can check our changelog to see the related bug fixes for that update (https://theme.co/changelog/).

Thanks for understanding.

Thanks @mldarshana!

i thought i was going crazy trying to find this one day too. Really needs updating. Thanks!

Hi There,

To clarify this is not an issue with Content Area element, but an error on our documentation, as the content area is primarily meant for custom code/shortcodes. The content area elements are quite un-opinionated in nature by design. If you need a rich-text, text formatting, and text styling options, please use a text element instead.

Thank you for understanding,

Hi @friech,

I appreciate your clarification. Then, looking at the bright side, it will only take a few minutes to fix the documentation, as it mostly consists in deleting text :wink:.

Thanks!

You’re welcome, Diego. I believe that the person managing the Knowledge Base will get to this in due time.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.