Contact or Registration Form Sidebar

Hello There,

I just wanted to know what particular element is used on this sidebar?

I already tried email forms, raw element, widget element, but seems that is not the one I’m looking for.
The image above is the very similar type of sidebar I wanted to have. I think if you can provide to me all of the elements and shortcodes were used on this sidebar it will make me solve the problem.

Thank you so much!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! What you wanted is a text widget with a Contact Form 7 shortcode. You will need to install Contact Form 7 and create a form that resembles that one from the example. You can then use the shortcode provided by Contact Form 7 and use it inside a text widget for you sidebar.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Hi!

Thanks for the response. But where can I see this Contact Form 7 shortcode?
If this is an extension then, I think I don’t have it on my X. Regarding with the text widget, I also can’t see this here on my Cornerstone.

I am having a lot of time finding out how to do this, I think I need best help coming from all of you guys. Here’s what I want to do.

I want to create a registration form where I want them to input their full name and their email address. This registration form will be integrated to my Mailchimp account. Once they click a button to register, they will be notified about the registration on their email or perhaps an information coming from my account. No need to help me about integrating the registration form to my Mailchimp account. I think I can do it easily.

So, the very thing that I need a help very badly is to setup a registration form the one looks similar to the photo I’ve attached above. Want a step by step tutorial what element or extensions I need, shortcodes if there is, only to setup this registration form on the sidebar.

I hope you could help me with this.
Thanks!

Hello There,

If you do you have contact form 7, you won’t have a shortcode. Once installed, please go to Contact > Contact Forms
It should look like this:

If you want to integrate Mailchimp, you might want to check out this documentation:

To know more about Contact Form 7, please check this documentation:

Meanwhile, the text widget can be found in Appearance > Widgets. If you are editing in Cornerstone, you will need to insert the Widget Area element and select which widget area you would like to display. Again, anything that is on the Widget Area can be managed in Appearance > Widgets.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.