Contact Forms!

Firstly I just want to say how helpful you guys have been on my first ever wordpress build - so thank you!
I’m coming to the end of my build and still have a few things to put in place - one of them being some forms…

I have literally spent the last 2 days watching and reading tutorials and nothing is working. As a note everything is updated!! I’m following things step by step and I just feel like there is so much different information out there - I’m hoping you can point me in the right direction to something I may not yet have seen!!

I have downloaded (and paid for) Convert Plus…

1. I need to embed a static contact form on my homepage slider (through slider revolution)
  2. On different pages I have a couple of things where I want to have users click a button and a pop-up form appear - this will also be done through slider revolution

The simplest tutorial or step by step guide would be greatly appreciated using convertplus through slider revolution - preferably no code!!

Thanks in advance…hoping for a miracle!!

Hi There,

Thanks for asking!

1. Please check this for the contact form in slider. https://www.themepunch.com/faq/add-contact-form-7/
  2. Please check this it might helps for convert plus.
    https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/layer-actions-links/

Thanks

Thanks for sending through the templates. They didn’t assist as I had already seen them but I worked out that my modal wasn’t live :roll_eyes:which is why it wasn’t working!! So that is fine…my issue now is that for some reason the padding appearing in convert plus when I edit the form but not on the website - see screen shot…any tips? Also wanting to remove the “powered by convert plus” at the bottom. Thanks!

Hello @SecureSpot,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

You can turn off Powered by Convert Plus under Design > Advance Design Option > Affiliate Link then turn off Become A Convert Plus Affiliate. Here is a screenshot.

As changes are not getting reflected on the website, please try out following solutions:

1. Make sure you are using latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone. Along with that please make sure you are using the supported version of Convertplus. You can take a look at our theme and plugin update guide to update theme. Please take a look at the version number of plugins in following docs.

https://theme.co/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195
2. Try testing for a plugin conflict by deactivating all plugins and see if you can see changes on the front end. If the problem is resolved that you can reactivate one plugin at a time to narrow down.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks again - will give this all a try. I’m pretty sure everything is updated so it may be a plugin issue…I’ll keep you posted!

We are delighted to assist you with this, let us know how it goes,

Cheers!

1 Like

Unfortunately this didn’t work…I deactivated all plugins and no change…

I did notice that on the pop up forms it’s showing the spacing/padding but on the embedded one in the slider it is where the problem is so it could be a revolution slider issue?

Hi @SecureSpot

In order to assist you better regarding this issue, we need to inspect the form element in the browser, so could you please provide us with your exact web page link showing this issue?

Thanks.

Hi Alaa

I’m afraid I am working on a local server so you won’t be able to have access. I am also waiting for a response in the slider revolution support forum…hoping to get resolved today; I’m sure it would a setting within slider revolution that is causing this to happen

Hi @SecureSpot,

I suggest that you create a staging site that we could access so that we could check your setup further.
It really difficult to assume what is the problem and It could make the thread so long and still could not be able to fix your problem or might confuse or broken your setup more.

Once we got your staging link access, we’ll do our best to help you.

Thanks.

Hi Nico

Thanks for your help however I wouldn’t have the first clue how to set up a staging site so I will just keep on looking for the answer…

Hi @SecureSpot

Unfortunately, it will be very hard to debug this issue from the front-end only. Let’s wait Revolution Slider response and please keep us updated.

Thanks.

Haven’t had any luck so far…so I’m moving on to other things for now!!!

Hi,

You can use this third party plugin to create your staging site.

Please watch their video guide

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.