Contact form in page edited by pro

Hey there,
I am trying to include a contact form into a page edited by the pro editor.

I tried at first with the contact 7 form plugin, which didn´t work It keeped sending the emails over and over. Now I am trying to include the ninja plugin, which uses a shortcode. I am slowly realizing that I am probably trying to put one shortcode into another shortcode, as I am using elements like “content area” or “text”, as this doesn´t work at all. The thing is, I would like to keep up with the normal page and all it´s information and just include a contact form. How can I do so?

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for writing in, Contact Form 7 and Ninja Form is compatible with PRO and yes you can put a Shortcode on a Content Area element, that would not be a problem.

Please do the following:

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

• Remove custom Javascript and custom templates (if any).

If nothing works, please provide us with login credentials in a Secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.