Contact Form 7 not working

I am using the same contact form on two different pages, on this page it works but on this page it doesn’t…

I tried duplicating it and renaming the fields so there is no overwrite but still the same issue, it is definitely got to do with soething clashing on the theme…

Hey @empirenannies,

Thanks for writing in. I have noticed a difference between the two pages. The section containing the form in the page that works is not clickable.

The page that does not work is clickable. That means there’s probably an unclosed anchor tag in your content so it covers the whole section including the button in the form.

It looks like the unclosed tag that is coming from you “Tell Me More” link.

Please remove that link and test if the issue persist. If it does, duplicate your page so you have a quick page backup then remove all of the sections in the page except the form section. If it still does not help, remove everything except the form.

Also update your credentials because you’ve posted it publicly. You should post it in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.