Contact Form 7 doesn't load when published

Not sure what is happening, but when Cornerstone shows the form details in “edit mode”

When I publish the page and view the page the form doesn’t show. Does anyone know why?

Hi There,

It seems like the page didn’t save the changes successfully.

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.

2. If you’re using a CDN(ex: CloudFlare), please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare you also need to follow the steps below besides the developer mode:
    https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/1

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

5. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I updated my theme version, and it works now. Only issue I have now is that my my foot is appearing on the right side of the website, and I am not sure why.

www.blulionstaging.com

I used this code to fix the issue.

.x-root {
-webkit-flex-wrap: wrap;
flex-wrap: wrap;
}
footer.x-colophon.bottom {
width: 100%;
}

Hi, mrstreilein,

It is great that you managed to fix the issue with the CSS code, but please consider that the method you used only fixes the symptom and not the actual cause of the problem.

Please go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Cache Style button and then clear all the caches you might have on your website and your browser. That should do the trick.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.