Constantly been logout

WordPress v4.9.8
Theme.co Pro v2.3.8
PHP v7.1

Hello Support,

I’m constantly being logged out, Your session has expired. Please log in to continue where you left off.

Godaddy’s “Flush al cash” will not help.
Browser “Empty caches” will not help.
Browser “Remove Cookies” will not help.

Hey There,

Please go to Settings > General and make sure that the WordPress Address and the Site Address are the same. If they are mismatching this might be the reason why you get randomly logged out.

Hello,
Site Address are identical.

• I noticed that it was exclusive to Safari so I deleted the password stored in the browser in addition to:
    “Flush al cash” on Godaddy.
    “Empty caches” on the Browser .
    “Remove Cookies”.

And this fixed the problem.

Hey @VGonzaloMartinez,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
We really appreciate for letting us know of what have you done that resolves the issue!

Best Regards.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this problem persists.

Apparently, I get logged out when I access my Media Library.
Also, when I open any page to edit in pro, I’m prompted to log in.

This is totally counterproductive.

I was asked to switch from PHP 7.2 to 7.1 around the time this started occurring, could that be related?

Please advise.

Hey @VGonzaloMartinez,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Thanks, Please see secure note for access credentials.

Hello @VGonzaloMartinez,

I have logged in to your site and I could not replicate the issue. I did not encounter any and not been logged out.
Please check out the images below:

Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Thanks, then it must be related to Safari, I don’t have time to troubleshoot this with apple now but I’ll try to do it at a later point, in the meanwhile I’ll use chrome.

Please delete images of our Website. thanks.

Hi @VGonzaloMartinez,

I transferred the images to Secure Note. Only you and the staff will be able to see it.

Have a great day!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.