Console errors with latest x theme and WpBakery

Hi there, after updatng to the latst X theme and after installing Contact Form 7, I receive some errors when I’m in a page with a CF7 module loaded in Visual composer.

Here you can see all the errors

Do you know something about these issues? Can I resolve in some way?

Thank you

I correct myself: these errors are shown in every admin pages. With or whitout Contact form 7

Hello Alessandro,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Under WPBakery Page Builder Settings > General Settings > Legacy X Integration please make sure that it’s Enabled. I also see that you are using X Theme and Cornerstone version 6.4.2 and 3.4.2 respectively. Please update X Theme and Cornerstone to the latest version to avoid any compatibility issues.

Thanks.

Thank you, but I’m not refferring to that project! The project is another

Hello Alessandro,

Thanks for providing the information. You must have updated the X theme incorrectly. With X 6.4.6, the file /x/framework/fonts/font_awesome/fontawesome-webfont.woff should already be 5.0.0 because we have updated font awesome fonts in the recent release.

Please manually update your theme and make sure that you overwrite all the files. To do that, please follow the steps:

• Find the x folder and rename it to old_x
  • Go to your dashboard(https://theme.co/apex/dashboard) and download a fresh copy of the X theme x.zip
  • Back in FTP themes folder, create a new x folder.
  • Unzip x.zip and upload all the files to the corresponding folder.
  • You might need to delete the old x folder afterwards.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.