Console Error - Can't Save (Uh oh, Content failed to save)

When trying to save a page in Cornerstone, I get the error as per screenshot.
I recently updated to latest versions.

Please note; this only happens on the homepage - al other Cornerstone pages are fine!

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

As we don’t have access to your website can’t exactly confirm the cause of the issue.
So I would like to give you few troubleshooting options to check if that might helps.

Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Caching. If you have a caching plugin activated or any form of server side caching please disable it to test for any possible conflicts. If you have server side caching or aren’t sure if you do, your host should be able to advise of this and disable it for testing purposes on your account.

Custom code syntax error. If you have a child theme, please enable the child theme and check if the issue still exists. If you have entered any custom JS or CSS into their respective editors. Please review the code for any syntax errors. A mis-placed semi-colon or a missing bracket will cause the issue you’re seeing.

If you could please try the above and if you still have the issue we’d be more than happy to assist.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.