Confused by div elements - can't locate them

Hi,

I appreciate support for bbpress is outside the remit of the support here but I’m trying to understand if some elements I am trying to locate are actually created by the X theme. As an example, if you view this page:

https://followtheboat.com/forums/forum/first-viewing-ftb-episodes/

I am trying to move the ‘create new topic’ button beneath the forum description, ideally on the same line as the subscribe button (I’ve already hidden one element from this ‘actions’ row). When I use Inspector I find div elements called ‘bsp-forum-content’ and 'bsp-new-topic for the two rows at the top of the forum.

The problem is that when I do a global search for these elements across the bbpress plugin, the X bbpress files, the buddypress plugin AND all the X theme files, none of these appear. That’s over 1600 files! Where on earth are these div elements generated? I’m completely baffled.

Hi @demonboy,

I might need login credentials to see the Create new topic button on the site you shared. I tried to check on my install but I cannot see the button you are referring to. Please share credentials inside a secure note. Thank you.

Hi Lely - here they are…

Hello @demonboy,

Thanks for providing the information. I have inspected your site and as it turns out BBP Style Pack plugin is the one creating the “Create New Topic” button. Please contact the creators of this plugin to know more how you can relocate the button in your forum page.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.