Conflict with Woocommerce

I am having a conflict with Woocommerce that I can’t seem to find.

The site is using woocommerce active filter widgets. For some reason - it is defaulting to only show 6 attributes - even if there are 10 active attributes.

I have disabled all plugins execpt Woocommerce, and the result is the same,

When I revert to the Twenty Seventeen theme, the filters work correctly.

I have the most recent theme and woocommerce installed.

Hello @9and10news,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please make sure you are using compatible version of WooCommerce. As of now the latest supported version is 3.1.1. You can refer our version compatiblity guide for more information.

Thanks.

I did install the latest version from the x-theme console.

When I remove the script for the x-theme stack (integrity - light theme) all the filters show. I am not sure where to go from there.

I am using X 5.2.5 with woocommerce Version 3.1.1 - Your compatibility guide does not say if there are issues with woocommerce, it just says haw to set up the plugin. I have hundreds of products - I just need to fix the filter so we can continue adding them.

I appreciate any assistance or direction.

Hello There,

Are you using the default WooCommerce Widgets? Please make sure that you have set them correctly. See the documentation here:

If all is set, please give us access to your site so that we can investigate.

Thank you.

Yes - they are set up correctly. How would you like me to provide you with access?

Hi there,

Please add the site link, admin username and password on a secure note using the icon shown below

Thanks.

Hi there,

Would you mind providing some instructions on how we can reproduce this issue? I switch to a different theme and there is no difference in the sidebar when I compared it while X theme is inactive.

A video recording will be very helpful :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Good morning I am not able to provide you with a video, but here are detailed instructions/screenshots.

When I visit this page - this is a great example of the issue: http://hodges.nmdbuilder.com/product-category/screws/woodworking-screws/particle-board-screws/

This is a screenshot - circled in red is the filter that only shows 6 lengths - in purple is a sample of the lengths that do not show up. https://snag.gy/ec49Ly.jpg

Now, I switch to the default twentyseventeen theme - and when I view the same exact page all the length filters appear.

It isn’t that the filters themselves do not show - it is that not all the values are showing.

And this is the screenshot of the default - I was only able to post 2 links. https://snag.gy/0bnTIa.jpg

Hey @9and10news,

The issue is in your child theme.

X parent theme shows all of them.

Please remove customizations one by one until discover what’s causing the issue.

Thanks.

That is the strangest thing ever - we had actually reverted back to the x-theme and tested before we submitted this.

Thank you for looking at it, I appreciate it,

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.