"Conflict on the front end" after slider revolution update

Hi there

Im using the x theme with the polylang and slider revolution plugins.

now after updating slider revolution & cornerstone i can’t work on the english start-page (A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading polylang)

Slider Revolution asked me to clear all caches but I’m not using a cache plugin yet and dont’t know what to do.

Hi there,

There seems to be a problem regarding the Polylang as we had few cases reported.

Would you please kindly make sure that you use version 5.2.2 of the theme and version 2.1.3 of the Cornerstone plugin.

Then please turn off the Polylang plugin and test the case.

Thank you.

Hi.

Ok, thank you. After updating the theme, comparing the versions, the conflict is still active. Without acitve Polylang plugin, it works.

I’ve choosed Polylang, because it’s recommended by your site - or is there another mulitlanguage plugin (for at least two languages), that you can recommend instead?

Hi there,

At the time being the WPML is the recommended one to work with. It will work ok with Cornerstone, but the Pro theme has few problems regarding WPML which is in the process of fixing:

If you use X then there is no problem with the WPML plugin. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.