Conerstone with Modern Event calendar

i have read several post about how to use conerstone with moder event calendar events and i have not managed to make them work.
I have the latest version of theme X and also of the calendar.
I have made the relevant adjustments in the X theme configuration, but it doesn’t work.

Please could you help me on this, thank you!

Hello Pedro,

Thanks for writing in!

I tested the Cornerstone editing function for Modern Event Calendar in my dev setup it’s working fine. I checked the website and can see that you are using latest version of X Theme and Cornerstone. I suggest you to try following solutions:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi, Prasant…
I am not aware of having installed any additional plugins, except those that come by default with X theme. However, as you suggest, I’m going to do a review of this circumstance and I’m also going to Increasing PHP Memory Limit. If tomorrow the problem persists I’ll send you the access keys to the WP.
Regards!

Let us know how it goes,

Cheers!

raise the PHP Memory Limit to 512mb and it works ok.
Regards!

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.