Conerstone Breakdown // Activated but not active

We have a Website with X-Theme and built with Conerstone. (www.andacts.ch)
Our Conerstone Plugin was always activated but suddenly showed content in Text Format not through Cornerstone Plugin, even if it is activated!
We don’t know if it is a Plugin Conflict (WP Page Builder is installed but no activated) or if there is an update Problem.
Thanks for Help!

Hello @aussendungshaus,

Thanks for asking.

I checked the website https://www.andacts.ch/ and can confirm that shortcodes are showing up on the website. It might have been a update related issue. Cornerstone work absolutely fine alongside other page builder tools ex Visual Composer.

Please try following:

1. If you have installed Cornerstone and is inactive then under Plugins > Installed Plugins delete Cornerstone.
  2. Then visit X menu in WordPress admin section to automatically download latest version of Cornerstone.

1. Clear browser and site cache and load the website again.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thanks alot, that helped. The Site is live again and shows up properly. Now we have another issue concerning the Conerstone Plugin, it is not possible anymore to edit in cornerstone, there is always a site poping up like in the picture:

I have seen, that other users are struggeling with the same issues, but solution possibilitys in the thread didn’t work for me. may you can help me with this one.

Login Data in Secure Note.

Thanks alot!

Hi There,

This issue most likely related to the outdated of WordPress core.

Upon checking your website I could see that the version of WordPress is 4.8.7 and the latest version is 4.9.8.

Could you please update your WordPress core to the latest version?

Here is the update guide:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Upgrading_WordPress

Let us know how it goes!

That worked! Thanks alot.
It was always saying in the Update Section, that we have the latest Wordpress Version.
I reinstalled the latest Version, and this was obviously needed!

All the best, thanks for the help!!

Glad to hear it’s working now :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.