Comments form not showing for certain posts

I’d like the comments form to be present at the bottom of all of my blog posts. However, it shows in some but not others.

Here’s an example of where it’s not present:

Here’s an example of where it’s present:

I’ve checked and have the ‘Allow Comments’ box ticked within ‘Quick Edit’ for all of the posts.
Could you help please?

Hi there,

I checked the front end of your website and could not find a reason why this should happen on your installation.I suggest that you update the theme to version 5.2.4 as you use Cornerstone version 2.1.6 which is not compatible with the current version of the theme.

But I am not sure that will be the reason. Another thing you can check is to change the theme of the website from X to the default WordPress theme and see if the same thing is happening, if yes then this is something related to the settings you have on your WordPress installation and not related to our theme, but if no then we will need to investigate more.

Kindly get back to us with the result of the tests and if needed URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thanks for the advice, I’ve updated x theme. Afterwards, I found what the issue was - I was closing the comments form after 28 days. I’ve removed this and my forms are back. Beginner error! Sorry!

Hi @Kirsty,

No worries. Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.