Columns appear below each other

When uploading Integrity 1 Demo to my website, the layout is not as in the demo.
I found that the issue is with Cornerstone but also with Visual Composer. When adding columns, they show up below each other instead of next to each other (as they are suppose to).

Why is this? I’ve been trying to figure out what the issue is, but haven’t found an answer.

Hi Moe,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

I did managed to fix this previously on my other site but I’ve forgotten what I did now when working on another website, which is currently under maintenance. I can share a printscreen of what it looks like inside Cornerstone.

Hi again,

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Deactivate your Child Theme and switch to Parent theme.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Thanks.

[/quote]

Hi Nabeel,
Thanks for the response. So, none of these things worked. Is there any CSS I can add perhaps?
I’ve exported pages from my other site and then imported them via the “import tool” on Wordpress. What’s weird is also that the content is in “text”-mode and when I want to edit it in Cornerstone all the content disappears…

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in!

Importing the pages using the WordPress import tool will not work with Cornerstone built pages. You will need to save the page as a Cornerstone template and download the .csl file. You can use this file to export/import the page as a Cornerstone template. To know how you can work with Cornerstone templates, please check out the section “Working with Templates” in this knowledge base article:

Hope this helps.

Thanks again for the response. I’ve done this aswell but it doesnt work. The columns still don’t appear side-by-side and I’m not sure what’s wrong. Can you please have a look at my site? You see the logins above as a secure note.

Hi There,

I notice that the site is under CloudFlare, please do the guide provided here.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!