Column Preset not working (trying to duplicate a column)

I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if the functionality is not working.

When I try to duplicate a column by saving a preset, then applying the preset to a new column (and check “Replace content”), it doesn’t copy over the content. The column styling is copied over but the content is not.

See this video to watch it happen:
https://www.useloom.com/share/e5b626bdaeca402ea20613bd017b3bd6

1 Like

Hey @Tiff,

I have replicated what you’ve described in my test site. I’ll post this in our issue tracker so our development team would be made aware once they go through the list of reports. For now, you will need to add in the contents manually.

Thanks.

1 Like

Ok great! Here is another bug(?)/issue. When I duplicate a header in Pro, the CSS specific to that header does not copy over. It is easy to forget if there is custom CSS in the header and I think that CSS should be copied over when a header is duplicated.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Your feedback has been noted. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker as well so the developers will be made aware of it. For the moment, please make sure to copy your custom css when you duplicate the header or footer.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.