Column Margins

Hi, I am wanting to shrink the distance between my columns.

I have written a class to allow margins above and below at 1em. and wish to replicate that with the gap between columns.

.serviceblock{
   padding: 2.5rem;
   border-radius: 15px;
   margin-top: 1em;
   box-shadow: 0px 3px 5px rgba(33, 33, 33, 0.15);
 }

Hello @MolemanProductions,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please inspect the section and click on Remove Spacing button. Here’s a screencast.

Thanks.

Thanks,

This works for the most part, But i now get this anomaly happening? still the margins left and right are locked. I do have inner container turned on.

It’s because a custom pixel based margin has been applied.

To continue with your customization, you will need to apply a custom width to the columns also. Please just note that we do not support customizing the pre-designed column size and spacing. If you currently need custom sizes, you would need to consult with a third party developer.

But, I would recommend that you wait for the V2 Grid Spec that is coming soon. With that, more layouts would be possible without the need for custom code. For more details, please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/status-report-december-4-2018/48648

Thanks.

no worries,

ON A SIDE NOTE:
I was wondering if it was possible to become a beta tester? love to help be a part of dev team with plugin testings.

Hello @MolemanProductions,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Please take a look at following article to become a beta tester:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.