Column layout not working after most recent cornerstone update

Hi there,

I updated Cornerstone recently, and now when I try to make more than one column in a row, it just stacks the columns instead of laying them out side by side.

I’m in the most recent version of Wordpress and Cornerstone.

The website with the issue is balancedbites.com.

I’ve had a fellow developer look at this issue, and the pages in Cornerstone are displaying correctly for him.

I’ve also cleared the CloudFlare cache, and the WPEngine cache, restarted my computer, tried editing the page in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, both in an incognito window and a normal window. I’ve created a new user to see if that would work. I’ve tried multiple page templates, and creating new/different pages. All are leading to the same result.

Thoughts?

Hi @dianesanfilippo,

My guess is that it is a matter of the new Flex feature of the Row element. Would you please kindly read the section below of our Release Notes:

• With the new Row element, why do I only see 2 columns if I’ve selected 4?

Also, I encourage you to check the videos below to know how to deal with the new column system:

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

Hi there,

I reviewed the release notes and watched the video, and that didn’t solve my problem. Adding my credentials in a secure note so you can take a look.

Hey @dianesanfilippo,

Thanks for providing the information. I have check your site and I could not replicate the issue.
I am seeing this:

I even created a test page and still no issues replicated.

Please clear your site cache in WPEngine and use private browsing mode again to test your site.

Ok after days of it showing the way that I had originally submitted to you, the issue finally seems to have resolved.

Thanks for looking into it.

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.