Column container toggle in Cornerstone

Hello.

I see this column container toggle in my About Us page, but don’t see it in my Policies page.

Can you show me how to see it on the Policies page?

Thanks for any help,
Justin

Hello Justin,

Thanks for writing in!

Please be aware that your Privacy Policy page is not using Cornerstone. The page is using Gutenberg editor.
The column container option can be found in classic row element. If you have used the v2 section, it is now “Inner Container” option in the row settings.

Hope this helps.

Sorry, i’m not following. I’m using Policies, not Privacy Policy.
What is the c2 section?

I was somehow able to use the column container in my About Us page, but not other pages.

Hello Justin,

Sorry for the confusion. In your Policies page, you are using v2 section element. Click the row and in the row settings, find the “Inner Container” option.

Hope this helps.

I selected Inner Container, but the padding hasn’t moved. I’m trying to make the column more narrow, similar to the About Us page.

Hello Justin,

The Inner Container option does not make your row container narrow. It will just enable or disable the column container which will follow the site maximum width and the site width you have set in X > Theme Options > Layout & Design.

If you want to make your Policies page content narrower, please click the row, find the “Customize” tab and insert this inline css:

max-width: 800px;

I went ahead and edited your Policies page. I also removed the negative margins that you have added in your section.

Please check the page now and feel free to adjust the maximum width that I have added in the row settings.

Thanks so much RueNel!

You’re most welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.