Column and/or row height

Hello,

I’m stuck trying to make a row with two columns the same height. I don’t mind if I change one of the columns or if I change the entire row. I just need them to look the same but unfortunately I can’t figure it out even after being in the knowledge base. This is what I’ve done so far and where I’m stuck: https://themissiondrivenmom.com/podcasts/

You’ll notice the right column is taller than the left. I know I could resize the image on the left but that would create a lot more work for me. Is there an easy fix to this?

Thanks,
Blaine

Hello Blaine,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please take a look at the solution provided in following article to have equal height columns.

Thanks.

Thanks for the tips but due to my novice standing in the programming world I don’t know how to make this work. Where do I substitute the values to get the same height? Am I supposed to rename “(this)”? I apologize for my ignorance.

Thanks,
Blaine

Hello Blaine,

Thanks for updating the thread.

There is no need to rename anything in the code. However, if you wish too you can change the class name equal-height as per your requirement.

Thanks.

Ok. I think I can explain things clearly now.

I think the columns are equal but the image is too short. Because we have already created a bunch of images this particular size we want to shorten the right column to be the same height as the left column rather than redo all the images. How do I do that? When I enter CSS “max-height: 250px;” nothing changes. If I change the number of pixels, nothing happens as well. Could you please walk me through the steps to shorten the right column?

Thanks in advance,
Blaine

PS I’ve attached a photo of the problem.

Hi Blanardo,

Thank you for the clarification, that space below the image is a margin-bottom you can easily remove that by applying a ready class mbn to your classic image element.

Spacing Helper Classes

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.