Color Picker is skewed

Not sure what’s happening with my Cornerstone. First, I have no preview (separate topic) and now I cannot choose colors because the color picker is skewed.

I have the most updated iOS

Hello @TaZa,

Thanks for asking and sorry to hear the problem you are facing with Color picker.

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  7. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi There,

I was able to edit this page(using the Blank Container | No Header, Footer template) with Cornestone plugin.

Could you please double check again?

Thanks.

That is great. The preview works, but I still have the issue with the skewed color picker, so I cannot change backgrounds or text color.

Hello There,

I could not replicate the issue. I am seeing the color picker and it is perfectly working on my end.

Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Hello
I have the same issue: skewed color picker.
It just freezes in that position (please see the image).

Thanks

Hi Martin,

I totally understand that you have the same issue but we do recommend that you open up a separate thread and give us the login information using a secure note to follow up the case. Please do not add the secure note here as it is visible to the original poster of the thread and you are not the original poster.

Having said that, please follow the steps below and give us the results in the new thread that you will add:

1. Install the latest version of the Chrome or Firefox browser and test the case there.
  2. Make sure that you clear your browser cache.
  3. test the case with another machine and give us the result
  4. Test the case with the private/incognito mode of your browser.
  5. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  6. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Thank you.

I see on the forum that many people have this issue. Do we know why?
I have done all the suggested, but still cannot use the color picker because it’s skewed.

However, the X team cannot replicate it and it seems to work fine on their end.

I have other websites with Cornerstone, and the color picker works find on them (it’s not a plugin issue).

Curious to know what the similarities are for this issue to see if I can correct it on this end.

Hi @TaZa,

I do see multiple users having this issue, but we couldn’t reproduce this issue on our end. If we could only check it on the same device then maybe we can find out what’s causing this on their end. But we’ll continue checking and find what’s going, unfortunately, it’s something we can’t fix right away.

I recommend providing the device, browser, their versions. More information will be helpful.

Thanks!

I have a MacBook Pro 2014, using Chrome version Google
Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit) (up to latest update).

OSX El Capitan Version 10.11.6 (15G21013) (also up to date).

Hello There,

I am also using EL Capitan and still I could not replicate the issue.

Do you have any other machine that you can test on? Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.