Color editor pop up gets stuck. wont load

When I try an edit the background color corner stone messes up. I’ve disabled all my plugins one by one (except cornerstone) to see if one of the plugins was a culprit, but it still messes up. The color pop up window editor half way loads up. see image. it gets stuck and all you see is a partial image of the color editor. my child and main xthemes are up to date. cornerstone us up to date.

Hi Scott,

Please follow the steps below: (I know you mentioned some steps already but I urge you to do the duplicate steps anyway)

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  5. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  6. Make sure that you have the version 4.9.6 of the WordPress, if not please backup the website and update to that version.
  7. Check the Cornerstone with another browser or machine.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

1.I deactivated all 3rd party plugins and the problem still existed.

1. the x theme plugins I did have were all out of date, but there is no option to update.(how to I update them?) I have the latest version of X theme and wordpress. I deactivated all x theme plugins EXCEPT cornerstone. the problem still exists.

2. I don’t know what CDN is so I’m sure I don’t use it.

3. I removed the one code of CSS I did have. the problem still existed.

4. I contacted my website host just a few days ago and they said I had no memory problems.

5. I tried checking cornerstone in Safari but it would not even load. just froze

6. I have another site with X theme and this problem is happening on that one as well. It just started this week.

Hey @Scott_Wiggins,

Sorry for the confusion. This is not an issue with the theme nor server related. It’s OS specific. Please ensure your operating system is up to date and also your browser.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.