Collapsed Navigation Stopped Working

I’m in the middle of working on a real estate website for a client, and suddenly my Collapsed Navigation element for mobile in my header stopped working. The Pro interface is no longer recognizing my selected menu (reverts back to Sample), and a click sends the user to a 404 with no ability to select from the dropdown. I tried troubleshooting with other Navigations (ie. Modal), but got the same result. Has anyone else had this problem recently? Or have any idea how to fix? I am up-to-date with WP and Pro, and feeling stuck at the moment.

Website is at http://secordstevensonteam.com, but is currently being redirected for development. Let me know if you have any viewing issues. Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

It doesn’t have X theme or Pro, would you mind providing the correct URL since you said it’s redirecting?

Thanks!

URL is correct.

http://secordstevensonteam.com (new site) is redirected currently to http://kimberlysecord.kw.com (current live site).

If you’re having problems overriding redirect in your browser, I can add your IP as a remote user…

Hi There,

Another support here and I can’t access the site too. Both domain are using Madison theme when I check. Unfortunately, we cannot give you specific IP because each support is in different places with different IP. Depending on the queue on the forum, each of us can get this thread. If you cab do anything that will enable us to access your site using X/Pro that would be better. Thank you.

I removed the redirect. Under Construction password is themecoSupport.

Thanks.

Hi,

Upon checking, yes I can see the sample menu showing up.

We need to check your PRO Header settings.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Sent secure note, but didn’t receive any confirmation send was successful. Receive okay?

Hey @ayjayo,

I’m sorry but I don’t see your secure note in this thread? Did you send it privately to @paul.r? Please see how to send a Secure Note here.

Thanks.

There you go. Worked this time. See above. Thanks.

Hi There,

Unfortunately, the password given is incorrect. Please double check.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have logged in and it seems that your navigation collapsed menu is correct.

I would recommend that you double check your menu assignments in the header. As much as possible, please remove any of the menus that you are not using. You can simply remove any unused menu in Appearance > Menus.

Please let us know how it goes.

Clicking on the navigation collapsed menu still goes to a 404 page, which is why I posted this issue in the first place. Any ideas on how this can be fixed?

Hi there,

I have checked your site but I can’t seem to find the navigation menu on mobile.

Did you remove it? If you still have it on the site, kindly direct us where to see it so that we can check.

Thank you.

Yeah, I removed it since it wasn’t working as planned.

We’re sorry that you’re having trouble, do let us know if you need any assistance in this regard.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.