Code show on Slider Revolution

I’m using Rev Slider on our page, the background is “Transparent” however behind the text of the slider you can see code…

Any ideas?

Hey @moosemanusa,

It looks like you have a broken HTML (syntax error) inside your slide. First, please remove slides or layers one by one while checking if the issue persists each time. Once you’ve found the offending slide or layer and assuming you’re using HTML content, please use this HTML checker tool to scan your HTML for errors.

Once you’ve done that and the issue persists, please give us the URL of the page in question and access to your WordPress admin in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I’ll try deleteing the slides one-by-one, i’ve done no HTTML code as i’m using Cornerstone and this slider (WYSIWG interface), so it must be a plugin bug)…

Let us know how it goes :slight_smile:

I created a whole new page, used the shortlink code from the slider, problem went away…

So its a problem with my page lasvegasbeyond.com/google or a plugin being used on that page… strange as none of my other sliders have an issue (on this page)

If i change from a transparent background to an image the error either goes away or is covered, not a perfect fix but its kind of fixed… Thanks for the help…

You’re welcome :slight_smile: Feel free to post if you face any further issues.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.