Client's website Woocommerce Child Theme didn't update & now giving us error?

So my clients website has automatic updates on & we’re running a Pro Child theme, but recently got this error message:

Your theme (Pro – Child Theme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

We followed all the instructions when we initially installed Pro & created a Pro Child.

So what could the issue be? Do I need to manually force the Pro Child to update or something?

Hi There,

Please note that the latest X/Pro compatible WooCommerce version is 3.5.1
and it seems that you’re using v3.5.2 on your site. You can rollback to the earlier version by downloading it directly.

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/archive/3.5.1.zip

For future reference, kindly check our version information guide and changelog first, before updating anything.

With regard to those warnings, what you are seeing is the WooCommerce template notices. The template notices don’t actually cause any bugs or issues. The version of those template files just needs to be updated which our developers is already working on it. This notices will be removed when we roll out our next release update cycle anytime soon.

Please bear with us and thank you for your understanding.

Thanks!

Hmm ok I might just leave it for now and let the next update take care of it.

Thanks.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.