Classic widget area design

Dear Apex,

This question is in relation to a CLASSIC WIDGET AREA.

The CLASSIC WIDGET AREA I have issues with can be viewed at www.dipa.com.au on the Home Page. (Left hand side of the Doctor)

I am currently using the following code:

.home .x-widget-area {
padding: 15px;
background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0,0.5);
}
.home .x-widget-area label {
color: #fff;
text-shadow: none;
font-size: 20px
}

QUESTIONS

1.) How can I define the LINES of this widget better? (the lines are not clearly showing enough)

2.) How can I control the COLOR that each box hi-lites to? (currently hi-liting as white and I wish to change color)

3.) Are there any other IDEAS (or ANY other code) you can send to me to give me better control over this CLASSIC WIDGET AREA/DESIGN?

Many thanks for your assistance,

Simon Davies

Hey Simon,

There is no style controls for the Classic Widget Area. Classic elements does not have much style controls in general. What’s happening here is that the Menu widget you’re using is taking the styles of the Light Integrity Stack style and that is good for light backgrounds only. You have a black Section background.

We could not provide you with custom CSS development as that is outside the scope of our support. Please replace the Classic Widget Area with a Navigation Inline element instead. Set the element’s Flex Layout to Column and you’ll get the same layout as what you have now.

You can then style the rest using the element’s options. For more details about the Navigation Inline, please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/elements-navigation-inline/14639

Hope that helps.

Thank you for your help on that one Christian and I now have much more control over this function by changing element as you suggested!

Cheers!

Simon.

Glad we could help, and you’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.