Classic Text Element - wipes out text on tab change

Hi,

I’ve had this twice now, but luckily been saving the content the second time. Means you cant make pre-changes on live content without risk of losing a huge amount of work.

When writing out text in the classic text element, switching to a new tab in Chrome, clears out all the text in the element.

The revision history marks changes but does not store the text changes.

Its not a consistent occurrence, but so far has happened twice on the same page I’m editing. Its a new site build and the first time I have come across this issue.

Version Pro 3.0.1

Wordpress 5.2.3

Hi @techwhisperer,

We’re sorry you’re having this issue.

I tried to check it on my install multiple times and I can’t duplicate the issue. I then search our issue tracker and there’s nothing related to it. At this point we might need to check your site. We can try duplicate to see the issue directly. When it happened, did you find an error on the console? Please share it to us.

Also, is there any browser plugin installed? Can you try to disable? We are just trying to eliminate any outside source that might cause the issue.

Please share site URL and credentials inside a secure note:

Sorry for the delay in getting back.

It was happening on accordions too but I couldn’t find steps to 100% recreate the issue.

If it happens again and I can give you steps to recreate then i’ll get the logins

Thanks

No problem.
Our staff will always be on standby to help you out if you experience it again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.