Classic Tabs (and "Tabs") only opening first tab

I am setting up a “Classics Tabs” with 3 tabs. The only one that will open is the first tab.

Link Below-
http://islandlife.fitness/how-to-join/

Please advise. Please be specific. I am not a programmer.

Hi Heath,

There is a Javascript error on the page you gave the link which causes the tab not to work. I am not sure why this is happening. But it might be a plugin conflict or other reason. I suggest that you follow the steps below: (Please have a complete back up of your website before following the steps)

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

Thank you.

Thank you. I backed up and then disabled the plugins. Activated them again and everything worked!

Hi @Heathbabb

I’m glad you managed to get this issue sorted out!

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Hello,

I attempted to remove all the plugins one by one and nothing changed.
I removed the global java script and still nothing.

The issue is currently that all classic tabs and classic accordians aren’t working.
I tried using the new tabs and still no luck.

Thanks for your support.
Dan

Hello Dan,

Thanks for updating this thread. Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 6.1.6
  • Cornerstone 3.1.6

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello, I noticed the problem upon updating Cornerstone 3.1.6
As for X Theme, I have automatic updates.

I do not have any cache plugins at the moment.

Hi @rinzin

I’ve checked your website and I can see you are running an old version of X theme 5.2.5 with the latest version of Cornerstone 3.1.6, you can’t run both versions together, so you need to update the theme to the latest stable version following this guide:

Thanks.

Perfect, thanks!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.