Classic Slider not reducing in size for mobile viewing

Hi,

I used cornerstone to add a classic slider to my homepage and added images of ‘client testimonials’ to it. These slides don’t reduce automatically in size when viewed on mobile, so more than half of the text appears cut-off width ways. Do I have to manually select a button somewhere to enable ‘responsive’ reduction in size, or is there a way of doing this with some CSS?

On a side note, the slider showing the images on fullscreen is really big - is there a way to reduce the size so it doesn’t take up the entire viewing screen of a computer?

Thank you!

Hi There,

Please provide the URL of the specific page in order that we can understand your issue and guide you to the solution.

Thanks

Hi, as my webpage is not live yet, what do I need to send you to view it? And how do I send a reply as private? Thanks.

Hi There,

In this case you can send the login credentials in a secure note. Please read the following link to learn how to post a secure note.

Thank you!

I’ve just added my login credentials as a secure note above. Thank you!

Hi There,

Your Slider is perfectly setup.

What happens is that the slider is Javascript based, and the JS will run once the pages loads and won’t run again if you re-size the browser. Note that re-sizing a browser while using a website is not a common practice from the user view point.

If for example, you re-size your browser and refresh your page you will notice your slider will fit perfectly any screen-size.

Hope that clarifies!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.