Classic slider in account disappeared, but online still visible

Hi,
I used the built-in slider (now called “Classic slider”) in X Theme, version 4. It worked well, until this week.
Its block has then disappeared in my Cornerstone editor, but online it is still working.
Saving, emptying the caches in Wordpress and browseris, deactivating some plugins, bring no result.
When making a new Classic slider, it appears online, but… together with the old one I cannot reach! See the printscreens illustrating this message.

My provider, specialized in Wordpress, cannot find a solution. He thinks there is something wrong in the coding?
Hope someone can help; please tell me if you need more details!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, your version of X and Cornerstone is not compatible. Please update both to the latest version (X 6.3.8 / Cornerstone 3.3.8)

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi Friech,

wow, it worked!
Thank you so much for this quick solution, I’ll keep it in mind for next time!
With regards,
Marcel Gerbrands

Glad to know!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.