Classic recent post & related post thumbnail & slider revolution issue

Hi, here’s my issues.

I am making my blog with ethos stack. My classic recent post element on my home page is set to show 4 post. One post shows the thumbnail, however the other 3 does not. that have been set to show the 1st image in the actual post as the thumbnail. It was working fine with all the pics at 1st but now it dont. its the same issue im having with my related post at the bottom of my blog post. two of the post shows the thumbnail, however one of them don’t. not sure why one would work and not all. same thing with the footer of the new product widget. sometimes the thumbnails show up then sometimes they dont.

the revolution slider on my home page has a slider that shows different pics and different times. the issue is the pic show up sometimes, and the next time the slider gets back to that particular slide, it wont show pics, only the words.

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.