Classic Gravity Forms Element - Not displaying

Good day everyone!

Let me first state that I am very new to this whole process, but been able to get my way through most of this on a test site I am building.

I am at a spot where I am learning about and testing GravityForms. I have the first form built, and preview works with no issues. I am fighting myself trying to figure out why I can not get the form to show up in the site. I am sure this is something goofy I have messed up with my limited experience and knowledge of wordpress and themeco pro.

Test Site: helpmy.clinic

Form Preview:

But on all browsers (Chrome, FF, IE, Edge) that form will not show up. No idea why, and I hope someone here can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Classic Gravity Forms Element:

Still trying to work on this. Just finished a support case with GravityForms and from what they said, they don’t see any issues on there side. They had me create a new page and put the link in there, the form works on that page.

They said they suspect there might be an issue with the way I have pro installed/loaded.

Still very eager to get this possibly looked into and resolved.

Hi there,

Please follow the steps below:

1. Instead of the Gravity Forms element, use the Classic Raw Content element and add the shortcode of the Gravity Forms. For more information: https://docs.gravityforms.com/shortcodes/#form-shortcode
  2. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you have still problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hello! I have the same issue, the gravity forms is not displaying. I can see it while I am editing on cornertone, but I don’t see it when it’s published…

Hello @krkinguy,

Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

Please try out the solutions my colleague @christopher.amirian has shared. If you face any issues, I request you to please create a new ticket and share the details in the same. Someone from support team will take a closer look.

Thanks for understanding.

that’s the typical generic solution, obviously it did not work. Why else I post under the bottom?

Hi @krkinguy,

Would you mind creating a new thread about this issue and provide your site’s URL and login credentials in a secure note? Just for security purpose and we need to check it directly. There are many possible cause including cache (okay when logged in) but I have to confirm it first.

There are similar cases too but old, and it’s due to a bug and I like to check your current builder version.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.