Classic Google Maps Element

Hi there, with the recent update my google maps element is no longer showing up on any published posts on my site. Neither does it show up when I’m creating new post using the same template. I’ve tried using the other map elements but nothing seems to work. I currently create my map markers on an application manager, and from there add the coordinates into the google maps element. I’ve attached a photo showing what I’m seeing since the update in cornerstone.

Thank you for any help!

Hi,

I checked and can see you have wp super cache installed.

Try to clear your plugin cache and browser cache then check again.

If that doesn’t help, please provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

Hi Paul,

I cleared my browser as well as plugin cache, but it seems it didn’t fix the map issue. I added the info you asked for in secure notes.

Thanks for your help!

Hey Porsche,

I see that the Google Maps element you’re using is custom. Please use the Classic Google Maps or contact the plugin author of the custom Google Maps.

I tested adding a Classic Google Maps plugin and inserted your API and it works.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.