Classic Feature List - Updating

Hi,

https://www.avinashbusinessconsultants.com/founders-profile/

I would like to change the text of the list item. I am not able to select the text element to update. I am using safari on macOS.

Also, want to know if there is an inline alignment next to image element.

Regards,

Sudha

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked the Classic list item in mac Safari on my setup its working fine. I can able to edit the text. I am not sure exactly what happening in your end. As we don’t have access to your site, I would like you to check few trouble shooting process.
First please disable all Third party plugins and remove all custom JS if you have any in your site.
If that doesn’t help Please send us your login details so that we can have a look. Post the details in a secure note.

For the second point, I am not sure what exactly you want to achieve here please send us a screenshot or mockup so that we can suggest you better.

Thanks

Hi, How would I give you access to the backend? I don’t want publish details here.

Thanks,

Sudha

Hi There,

You can post it in a secure note, which only visible to you and our staff member. Please check this how to put secure note.

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. Regretfully we were not able to log in because the given username is invalid. Please double check it.

Meanwhile, please use Chrome browser instead. There is a known issue with Cornerstone when using Safari browser. You should have no problem editing the feature list element in Chrome.

Regards.

I have updated the password now. Please have a look…

Thanks,

Sudha

Tried with chrome. Still no joy. I really want to update the site…

Regards,

Sudha

Hey Sudha,

I am able to edit the text (see Secure Note).

Can you give us a video recording of what’s happening on your end? Just note that you could not select the text in the Classic Featured List element just by clicking on it. Please watch the screencast in the secure note to see how I got there.

Thanks.

Thanks Christian…

I am going to try re-creating this page…

Sudha

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.