Classic feature list problem

Updated X to 5.2.3. Updated Cornerstone to 2.1.4, Updated PHP to 7.1 - BUT STILL having this strange issue in the Classic Feature List, there isn’t an option to enter actual url link under text i.e I’m unable to edit existing links, or to create new feature list with link.

To clarify :- I’m able to choose link colour and link text BUT unable to enter actual LINK e.g. http: / / somesiteorother

There isn’t a LINK or HREF field

Please advise/help

Im not a staff member but are you also using the icon animation? I do and the latest cornertstone update broke it. I restrored the old version from the backup. Are you having the same issues? I reported it 6 days ago, still waiting for a solution.

Hi, thanks for your reply, no I wasn’t using icon animation. I’ve tried clearing all caches etc, but still no HREF field. Seems there are a lot of people having lots of issues, but this is the only thing affecting me at the moment, but needs to be sorted soon so I can finish the site for a client.

Hi there,

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

In case the issue persists, please provide us with the admin and FTP details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check it.

Thanks for the suggestions - I’ve done all of the above, shall include secure note with FTP shortly.

Hey Llŷr,

First, I checked the Featured List element in my test site to see if there’s a bug and there is none. I see the HREF field. This looks like there’s a conflict in your site.

Your WP admin credentials doesn’t work and your server is empty.

Please note that we need to try troubleshooting procedures like switching to the parent theme, disable plugins, remove customizations, etc… With that said, you might want to backup your site and disable third party plugins and remove customizations yourself. If that is not possible, please copy your site over to a staging server and we’ll investigate there.

Thanks.

Hi, the WP admin login details are correct. The FTP credentials I gave were not, very sorry about that. I’ll include both again in secure note.

I have successfully logged in and re-installed Cornerstone. After that, the issue persists though. Would you mind upgrading to the latest version of X and Cornerstone? If that doesn’t help, it could be a conflict with multisite. Can you try testing in stand alone WordPress also?

Thanks.

At last! Updating X to 5.2.4 and Cornerstone to 2.1.6 has done the trick. :relieved:

What a weird little bug, I wonder what caused it? No matter, on with the work! Thanks for looking into it, keep up the good work on the support forum - excellent (even though it’s taking a little longer after the new updates) - hopefully the update to Cornerstone will ease up the questions a bit. :grin:

Best wishes

Llŷr

Hi Llŷr,

It might be one of the bugs that was fixed in the most recent update.

Glad to hear it’s now working.

Cheers!

Hi there,

Please post a new thread and provide us the information if you are having any issues with the theme.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.