Classic feature List not properly working

Hello, I’ve just noticed that the Classic Feature List graphic with dots is not working any more on my website here: http://training.drumpower.net/
Can you please help? I have updated everything… don’t know what could be wrong…
Thank you!

Hi There,

There is a <b> tag inside the feature list element, it shouldn’t be there:

It might be you forgot to add the closed </b> in somewhere. Could you please check all the text, headline, … elements in your home page?

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks.

hello, I don’t know where I can find the text that you want me to edit… I just used cornerstone to edit the page… can you please help me correcting the issue?

Hi there,

The issue is caused by the text content of the Classic Feature Box element in the Opt-in e dwnld pres section:

Con la prima edizione nel 2015 e la seconda nel 2017, abbiamo già formato oltre 40 Ambasciatori del Ritmo in tutta Italia e siamo pronti per una nuova edizione del percorso formativo Rhythm Ambassadors. <BR><B>SARAI DEI NOSTRI?

The <b> tag has a missing closing tag.

Instead of using the <b> tag, try using the <strong> tag instead and don’t forget to close it like this

Con la prima edizione nel 2015 e la seconda nel 2017, abbiamo già formato oltre 40 Ambasciatori del Ritmo in tutta Italia e siamo pronti per una nuova edizione del percorso formativo Rhythm Ambassadors. <br /><strong>SARAI DEI NOSTRI?</strong>

Hope this helps.

1 Like

I fixed it as per your suggestion! THANK YOU!
Ciao from Italia!

You are most welcome!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.