Classic Feature List is not Displaying Properly

It has been brought to my attention that the Feature list is not displaying as it should. Can you please look into what has happend?

http://new.applebylandscape.com/construction-3/

Hi there,

You have the latest version of the Cornerstone which is 2.1.7 and an old theme version. Those are not compatible. Please, backup your website completely and update the theme to version 5.2.5.

Thank you.

I just updated the theme as you said. I had a custom menu built in the former global>navbar.php. It’s gone, and I the files are all re-arranged, named and written differently. I still have my original file, and I backed up the site, but will I have to rewrite something or can I copy and paste into a new file? I need to resolve this immediately please.

Thanks
Greg

Hi There,

The new directory should be: x-chid/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/

Please create that directory in your child theme and copy the _navbar.php to that location.

Regards!

thank you. there was no legacy/cranium/ , but it works in x-chid/framework/views/global/

1 Like

Glad it worked :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.