Classic Feature List Display broken with update

Hi there,

Since the update numerous Classic Feature Headlines are broken - text is displaying below instead of to the right. Please see image.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

I reported this 6 days ago, Im having the same issues. I still didnt get a solution but i will be honest, im happy to know its not just me. Its the new cornerstone update that is causing it. Lucky for me I have backups so im on the older version until this gets resolved.

1 Like

ok, my topic got a reply so I will also let you know and everyone else who are using the feature list. This is something they are aware of and are working on it. These guys are good, they just got flooded with support questions.

Hey, thanks for keeping me updated.

This seems to be resolved on this site. It is running through Cloudflare, I purged the cache today and it was fine afterwards.

I thought I was disabling and purging it through the WP backend, but there was a plugin conflict error I didn’t see.

Have you tried clearing caching if you have it, page cache etc?

Thanks for your input and for being so helpful to each other, it means a lot to us during these busy times!

Thank you!

I am having the same issue with the Feature Boxes. I cleared all of the caching for that site and the problem still persists. Would be interested in learning other solutions.

Thank you!

Hi there,

We will be more than happy to help you. Would you please kindly open up a new thread and give us the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post and the URL of the page you have the featured icons in to follow up?

Kindly open up the thread as the Secure Note is visible to the Original Poster and us and in this thread you are not the original poster.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.