Classic Feature List broken?

I discovered today that the spacing on the Classic Feature List on one of my pages has gone awry. The text isn’t displaying to the right of the icon, but instead underneath the icon overtop the dashed line. I haven’t changed anything to cause this. I updated everything I could to see if it would correct the issue, but it hasn’t. Can you please look at this page and let me know why the Classic Feature List isn’t working properly?

http://www.makemedia.us/services/

Thank you.

Hi,

Upon checking, I can see that you have updated cornerstone to latest version but forgot to update your theme.

Please note that you need to update your theme and Cornerstone simultaneously to prevent incompatibility issues.

Kindly update your theme to Version 5.2.5, clear browser cache and plugin cache then check again.

Thanks

Where/how do I update the theme??

When in WordPress, if I go to Appearance>Themes - my active theme is obviously X, and it does not give the option to update… so, what am I supposed to do then?

Maybe it auto-updated? Can you check again and tell me what to do next please?

Thank you!

Hi There,

First, please confirm that your Theme is validated if your theme is not validated then you can not get an update. Then navigate to Updates page and press the Check Again button, then you should see the available updates on that page.

If not, please follow the Manual X Update Via FTP guide provided here.

Let us know how it goes,

Bye the way, if you check the Changelog page we have fixed a Feature list connector improperly displaying issue in X 5.2.3 and CS 2.1.4 release. That must be the bug that you’re experiencing right now.

Cheers!

Ok! It showed up after I refreshed the updates.
And, it did fix the problem I was having.

Thank you!

Glad to hear the updates work now.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.