Classic Feature Box Doesn't Allow For <br><br> Or Similar

Hi,

I’m using Classic Feature Box and I have quite a bit of text for the Content section describing my feature. I want to separate it out in a few paragraphs, but it appears that I can only insert one line break (br) and if I try to enter two line breaks to give a bit of space then Cornerstone and the saved page doesn’t doesn’t show it properly.

How can I do this? Thank you.

• Joseph

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for writing in but sorry I can’t replicate the issue on my end. Multiple break tag on Classic Feature Box either on title or content works fine on my end.

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here, Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Cheers!

Yes, you can use single breakpoints without a problem, but as I said when you use two in a row then it will not work - you’ll only get a single “br” and not two line breaks allowing you to separate as a paragraph. Yes, I am updated to all the latest versions.

Hey Joseph,

The Classic Featured Box was not designed to hold more than 1 paragraph. Also, setting up 2 <br> tags is not right if your goal is to setup two separate paragraphs. The other <br> will be stipped for proper code output. Pursuing the double <br> setup would require modification of the Feature Box element so this would be outside the scope of our support.

I recommend you replicate the Classic Featured Box setup with a Social element, a Headline element and a Text element. See this demo setup.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.