Classic Feature Box Clickable

Hello

I would like to make the images in my classic feature box clickable to go to the subpage the feature is referring to. I know you can add a link in but I can’t figure out how to make the image a link.

You will see the 4 elements I am talking about under the our services sections.

1 Like

Hi @sriggs9110,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

@sriggs9110

It is possible to make the entire feature box a clickable link with some very simple jQuery. Check the post in the link below on code snippet you can use, then replace the href to your own.

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/make-whole-feature-box-clickable-as-link/10164

Hi @gregphillip, @sriggs9110

Thanks for sharing us the link.

We could not guarantee your that the query will still work however you could give it a try and modify it work properly.

Thanks.

Glad this works.

Feel free to open a new thread for inquiries or visit knowledge base for more information.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.